Friday, 26 June 2015

Day 26

Task: Write a Poem about Summer
What I Did:
I went outside to experience the summer senses and write a poem.

 I sat down,

and started to write.

The poem went like this:


"I can feel the summer breeze on me,

I can feel the rocks beneath my feet,

I can feel, feel, feel.



I can hear the birds up there, somewhere,

I can hear the wind, the leaves just there,

I can hear, hear, hear.



I can smell the grass, I smell the trees,

I can smell the cleaver, I smell the weeds,

I can smell, smell, smell.



I can eat the wild strawberries,

I can eat honey from the bees,

I can eat, eat, eat.



I can see the green all around me,

I can see the clouds – that’s what I see.

I can see, see, see."

 Day 26:


Success!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment